Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Manu ...




Nov-15th, first birthday of my angel Manasa. Its been a year since she stepped in to my life, and already she had made a huge impact, i never beleived i would say this, but iamm ...

Normally iam a deep sleeper and if someone disturbs me in sleep i lose my temper so badly, but in the last one year there was not a single day in which i hadnt woke up in the midnight, thanks to Manu.

The best part is, she wakes me up and then laughs/smiles at me, seeing which i forget that its 1am or 2am :-) and most times she wants me to play with her.

Somewhere i read,

ஒவ்வொரு ஆணும், தந்தை ஆகும் பொழுது மீண்டும் பிறக்கின்றான்.

How true huh !!!


Ok, coming back to her birthday, it was even more fun when my friend sivabalan entertained the people on the birthday party to stage some events. Am glad to see my friends around me to help on a busy day, i felt high. Thanks siva.

Going back to my early days, in my home town i have seen group of friends work for another friend's function (be it his sisters marriage, brothers marriage, house warming blah blah). It brings in a bonding that cant be put in words, it always makes you feel there is a bunch of friends for you to help you, do anything for you and be with you when needed. But in city i have always seen friends visiting the party/function on time like anyother visitor, i longed for that village culture. May be poeple here are busy in their own life, tied up with things, have own personal commitments .... but what is life for? than to be on his friends side on a important day of his life?

1 comment:

Kavitha said...

hey captain it was nice to read your blogs. Unakulle ippdi oru talent thungitu irunthathu'nu ekeku theriyama poche...keep writing buddy and Manasa looks adorable...